Electronic Posters (ePosters)
All accepted abstract authors are encouraged to also submit an ePoster.
The upload site will open Monday, December 11, 2017
Per ACCME/CME regulations, all presentation materials must be without the appearance of a conflict of interest and cannot contain any advertising, trade names, corporate logos, or product-group messages.
Other ePoster Information
We believe the ePosters are an excellent format to present your data. ASLMS has designed the program to allow for enhanced display and viewer/author interaction.
- No hard copy posters will be on display. Computer stations are available in the exhibit hall for viewing ePosters.
- CME credits will be offered for viewing ePosters. Lunch hour and breaks allow for ample viewing time.
- Attendees may search ePosters by author, title, and/or topic.
- Each ePoster will have a ‘Submit a Question’ button. Attendees click the button and use a form to submit their question to the ePoster author. This e-mail is sent from ePosterquestions@speakervision.com to the author’s e-mail address. The email will have a special ‘question id’ in the subject link (i.e. quid: xxxx).
- When the author receives the question, they can choose to not answer the question, in which case the question will not be posted.
- If the author chooses to answer the question, they simply reply to the e-mail, then both the question and answer will be ‘attached’ to the bottom of the running log.
- Each ePoster will have a ‘Questions and Answers’ tab which allows viewers to see a running list of questions and corresponding answer from the author. During the conference, the system will update Q&A daily at 6:00 AM.
- Following the conference, ePosters are published on the ASLMS website and viewable for a minumum of one-year. The Q&A log will also be viewable post-conference online, but ability to ask questions will be disabled.
- ASLMS members may view sample ePosters online.