Sold Out - Thank you Solta Medical
Limit: 1 | Deadline: January 7, 2019
The Celebration of ASLMS Women in Energy-Based Devices is an evening of networking and inspiration with a focus on women from all specialties involved in ASLMS, including scientists, clinicians, allied health professionals and women in the energy-based device industry. For 2019, the Celebration will take place on the evening of Thursday, March 28 and highlight the crucial role mentorship plays in the encouragement of young women to not only pursue, but to also excel in STEM focused careers, including work with laser technology and lasers for biomedical application. The evening will proceed with an expert panel offering perspectives from key industry, scientific, and clinical representatives. The event concludes with time for networking with peers and luminaries.
Sponsorship of the event includes $1,000 towards the ASLMS Leadership, Mentorship & Public Advocacy for Women in Medical Science Award and $500 towards a new award for 2019 – the Early Career Development Award. The Leadership, Mentorship & Public Advocacy for Women in Medical Science Award honors an individual (male or female) who has significantly promoted the professional development of women in specialties, using lasers and/or energy-based devices through teaching, mentoring, organizational leadership, or public advocacy. The new Early Career Development Award will recognize an early career individual (10 years or less post-graduation) for high-quality abstract study and who exemplifies the goals of the ASLMS Women in Energy-Based Devices Committee.
- Company name in the Invitation to Attend if commitment received by October 18, 2018
- Company name in the Program Highlights if commitment received by December 4, 2018
- Logo in the Explore:Connect conference guide
- Logo on 2019 Annual Conference event web page
- Logo on mobile app event screen
- Logo on Celebration signage
- Company named as sponsor on the award plaques
- Special recognition at the event
- Sponsorship level benefits