Welcome to ASLMS 2019, the 39th Annual Conference of the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, Inc.!
ASLMS is in its fourth decade as a world leader in promoting excellence in patient care by advancing biomedical application of lasers and energy-based technologies. If you work with medical lasers and other energy-based devices in a clinical, research, educational or manufacturing capacity and are committed to continuously improving patient care, this conference is for you!
Photo Credit: Steve Crecelius and VISIT DENVER
Save the dates and start planning for the must-attend meeting in the field of medical lasers and energy-based technologies.
Join us for five days to learn from the best of the best, network with professionals, explore the exhibits, and enhance your career, all while experiencing a fantastic location!
Colorado Convention Center & Hyatt Regency at Colorado Convention Center
Pre-Conference| MAR 27-28, 2019
Conference | MAR 29-31, 2019
Exhibits | MAR 29-30, 2019
Hear what your colleagues have to say about the premier international meeting in the field of medical lasers and energy-based technologies.
ASLMS 2019 will offer many NEW learning opportunities, including:
- How Do I Set Up My Office? EMR, Injectables, Devices...HELP!
- RF Devices: What's the Buzz All About?
- Optimizing Patient Outcomes: Laser Modality Selection and Clinical Endpoints
- Introduction to Energy-Based Applications for Genitourinary Syndrome of Menopause (GSM) (full-day)
- Integrating Topicals into Your Laser/Energy-Based Device Practice
- Special FDA Session: Historical Glance and Approval Process Overview
- Expanded Laser Learning Labs including Roundtables for Resident/Fellow and Nursing/Allied Health
- Tattoo and Pigment: Treatments and Device Pros/Cons
- Avoiding Complications of Injectables and Energy-Based Devices
- How I Treat This: A Discussion of Challenging Cases in Pigment, Hair and Vascular Lesions
- Skin of Color: Exploring Device and Treatment Options
- Skin of Color: Managing Complications
- Using Photobiomodulation in Diverse Clinical Applications
- Extended Time Experts Video Session
Experience a Fantastic Location - Denver, Colorado!
300 days of sunshine, a thriving cultural scene, diverse neighborhoods and natural beauty combine for the world's most spectacular playground!
The conference will take place at the Colorado Convention Center, in the heart of downtown Denver. The ASLMS host hotel is steps away at the Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center.
HYATT REGENCY DENVER
COLORADO CONVENTION CENTER
Check Out the ASLMS 2018 Photo Gallery
We have a lot of great photos to share.
Save the Dates
Mark your calendar now for future conferences!
ASLMS 2020 - April 29 - May 3, 2020
Hyatt Regency Phoenix, Sheraton Grand Phoenix & Phoenix Convention Center| Phoenix, Arizona
ASLMS 2021 - April 21 - 25, 2021
Rosen Centre Hotel & Orange County Convention Center | Orlando, Florida
ASLMS 2022 - April 27 - May 1, 2022
Hilton San Diego Bayfront & San Diego Convention Center|San Diego, California