SOLD Out - Thank you Solta Medical
Limit: 1| Deadline: January 31, 2020
The Celebration of ASLMS Women in Energy-Based Devices is an evening of networking and inspiration with a focus on women from all specialties involved in ASLMS, including scientists, clinicians, allied health professionals and women in the energy-based device industry. For 2020, the Celebration will take place on the evening of Thursday, April 30. The event includes time for networking with peers and luminaries.
Sponsorship of the event includes $1,000 towards the ASLMS Leadership, Mentorship & Public Advocacy for Women in Medical Science Award and $500 towards the Early Career Development Award. The Leadership, Mentorship & Public Advocacy for Women in Medical Science Award honors an individual (male or female) who has significantly promoted the professional development of women in specialties using lasers and/or energy-based devices through teaching, mentoring, organizational leadership, or public advocacy. The Early Career Development Award will recognize an early career individual (10 years or less post-graduation) for highquality abstract study and who exemplifies the goals of the ASLMS Women in Energy-Based Devices Committee.
- Company name in the Invitation to Attend if commitment received by October 22, 2019
- Company name in the Program Highlights if commitment received by December 16, 2019
- Logo in Explore:Connect conference guide
- Logo on 2020 Annual Conference event web page
- Logo on mobile app event screen
- Logo/name on Celebration signage & drink tickets
- Company named as sponsor on the award plaques
- Special recognition at the event
- Sponsorship level benefits