Electronic Posters (ePosters)
All accepted abstract authors are encouraged to also submit an ePoster.
- The ASLMS abstract category options include ePoster (Electronic Poster).
- Authors of ePosters will not be eligible for oral presentation unless their ePoster is selected for ePoster Town Hall.
- All accepted ePosters will be on electronic display at the Annual Conference.
- Following the conference, ePosters will be published on the ASLMS website for the remainder of the calendar year and accessible for ASLMS member viewing.
ASLMS members can access abstracts and ePosters from ASLMS 2019. Learn More
Per ACCME/CME regulations, all presentation materials must be without the appearance of a conflict of interest and cannot contain any advertising, trade names, corporate logos, or product-group messages.
2020 ePoster PowerPoint Upload Deadline for Accepted Abstracts
Electronic Posters (ePosters) | DUE BY FEBRUARY 3, 2020
- This is a hard deadline. If anyone fails to upload their ePoster by the deadline, their ePoster will not be considered.
- Those who submit directly to the ePoster category will not present their work orally within any main session.
- All ePoster PowerPoints will be reviewed and a limited number of top-ranked ePosters will be referred to the "ePoster Town Hall" session where authors will receive the opportunity to briefly present their work.
- Presenters will receive information regarding ePoster requirements, guidelines, format and deadlines via email from the ASLMS office.
- Presenters of abstracts accepted for oral presentation within a main session are also encouraged to submit an Electronic Poster (ePoster). Main session presenters will not be considered for ePoster Town Hall presentation.
Approximately 10 computer stations will be available in a special area of the exhibit hall at the Annual Conference for attendees to view the accepted ePosters. Attendees will be able to search and view ePosters by author, title, topic, and/or abstract number. No hard copy posters will be on display. There will be ample time during the lunch hours and breaks for viewing.
The American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, Inc. is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. ACCME regulations require that all ePosters be created without the appearance of a conflict of interest and cannot contain any advertising, trade names, corporate logos, or product-group messages.
The American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, Inc. designates the ePoster viewing activity for a maximum of 4 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Per ACCME regulation and ASLMS policy, all ePosters must be reviewed first by Central Office staff, then by Section Chairs AND finally by the CME Director and/or CME Advisory Committee to identify potential conflict of interest (COI), determine whether or not relevant COI may be resolved, and to finalize acceptance for CME display. This is a lengthy process and we appreciate your cooperation.
- If you have further questions regarding these requirements, please contact email@example.com.
NOTE: The following ePoster Instructions and ePoster Template are for those authors who already have an accepted abstract, either for oral presentation or ePoster, for the Conference.
You must use the provided template. It's specifically formatted to meet the monitor display requirements.
- Power Point Presentation (pptx.)
- The template slide size (under "design") is pre-set to 30W x 24H. This is the correct size.
- White background with black text
- Arial font (or other clear-reading font)
- 28pt or larger for general text
- 14pt or larger for all image labels
Maximum of 4 slides
Slide #1 is a Summary Slide. It should display the title of your abstract and should offer a quick glance of the data contained in the entire abstract/ePoster.
Background and Objectives
- Study Design and Methods
- Results and Conclusion.
- Slides #2, #3 and #4 should offer data and research details that expand upon your Summary Slide.
- You may include charts, graphs and other images that are CME compliant (no logos, trade names, etc.)
- Embedded medial files and/or URL links (including email addresses) are not permitted.
Other ePoster Information
We believe the ePosters are an excellent format to present your data. ASLMS has designed the program to allow for enhanced display and viewer/author interaction.
- No hard copy posters will be on display. Computer stations are available in the exhibit hall for viewing ePosters.
- CME credits will be offered for viewing ePosters. Lunch hour and breaks allow for ample viewing time.
- Attendees may search ePosters by author, title, and/or topic.
- Following the conference, ePosters are published on the ASLMS website and are viewable for a minimum of one-year.
- ASLMS members may view sample ePosters online.
The ePoster upload site will open by mid-December, 2019. Please check back at that time.