Silent Auction & NEW Live Auction
The Silent and Live Auctions held at the ASLMS Annual Conference during the Exhibit Hall Social offer great venues for exposure.
All net proceeds from donated items will be used exclusively to help expand our research grant program making more grants available to scientists, health professionals, clinicians, and students involved in important research projects pertaining to lasers and related technologies in medicine.
Past experience indicates that companies receive excellent visibility and product interest by contributing to the auctions and providing support for the Society’s research program.
"This is my favorite meeting of the year. This is where all the new toys come out. This is where the best contacts with industry and my colleagues occur. Of all the meetings in the year, this is the one meeting I won’t miss."
Jason Pozner, MD | ASLMS Silent Auction Chair
NEW FOR 2019 Live Auction
New this year is the addition of a Live Auction. The auction will be conducted by a licensed auctioneer and is limited to five items on a first come first served basis. One live auction item will be accepted per company pending approval. All items must be high-end with a minimum value of $2,500.
Grab the attention of attendees and raise money to support research initiatives by donating a creative item/package for this new event. Donation ideas include travel/experience packages, a new cutting-edge laser device, home or entertainment electronics, or an ultimate gift package.
- Your company’s name, logo, and a description of your donated item on the Silent/Live Auction page of the ASLMS website
- Your company’s name, logo, and a description of your donated item on a sign within the Silent/Live Auction area
- Your company’s name will remain on the donor list after the auction closes for the remainder of the calendar year
- Acknowledgement of your company’s participation in the Silent/Live Auction brochure, which is distributed to all conference attendees
- A recognition award to be displayed in your booth during the conference, and Silent/Live Auction Donor ribbons for each member of your booth staff
- Inclusion of your company’s name and the item you have donated in promotion/announcements during the Silent/Live Auction event at the Annual Conference
Your company can choose to donate equipment, supplies, services, or some other interest-generating contribution (i.e. vacation trips, recreational equipment, jewelry, or cash for the Society to purchase auction items).
Commitments must be received by February 1, 2019.
Files are due no later than February 11, 2019.
Questions? Email Jackie Matthiae or call (715) 845-9283.