2201 N Stemmons Fwy, Dallas, TX 75207
This Dallas hotel located in the Market Center and Design District is just 5 minutes from Uptown and Downtown Dallas, Texas, highlighted by the arts and entertainment districts of West End and Deep Ellum as well as Victory Park and American Airlines Center arena for live music, concerts and ballgames.
Boasting the largest hotel art collection in the US, with over 1,000 exotic pieces from around the world, along with a full-service health club & spa and a choice of eight restaurants and bars, the Hilton Anatole is a destination in itself. Complimented by over 600,000 sq. ft. of meeting and event space, this Dallas hotel's 1,606 beautifully detailed, Asian-inspired guest rooms and suites resonate the Anatole's amenable comforts and grand style.
The hotel’s redesigned Atrium II presents guests with a tranquil reflecting pool overlooked by a massive kinetic sculpture "Nebula", suspended 50 feet above and specially designed by Reuben Margolin.
- Over 600,000 sq. ft. of event space – including extensive outdoor space, 9 ballrooms, 79 meeting rooms and three Executive Level floors
- Central Dallas location for national meetings and annual conventions
- Eight restaurants and bars plus 24-hour room service
- Wired and wireless internet access in all guest rooms and public areas
- An 80,000 sq. ft. full-service health & fitness club and therapeutic spa
- 7-acre Sculpture Park with New Resort Pool (open Memorial Day Weekend to Labor Day)
- Extensive collection of museum-class fine art
- Close to the Dallas arts, entertainment and shopping district
Reservation information coming soon!
Dallas, a modern metropolis in north Texas, is a commercial and cultural hub of the region. Downtown’s Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza commemorates the site of President John F. Kennedy’s assassination in 1963. In the Arts District, the Dallas Museum of Art and the Crow Collection of Asian Art cover thousands of years of art. The sleek Nasher Sculpture Center showcases contemporary sculpture.
The following are great sources for information on places to see and things to do while visiting Dallas.