Participants Practitioners with laser/light-based devices in their practices or practitioners who are interested in incorporating laser/light-based devices in their practices.
Background Requirements No background requirements needed.
Educational Needs/Expected Learning Objectives Physicians will learn proper laser techniques related to the demonstrated devices, how to recognize ideal patients for laser treatments and basic laser safety principles.
Vascular Lasers - Melanie M. Kingsley, Arielle N. Kauvar, Adam J. Wulkan
- 532/1064nm KTP
- 515-1200nm IPL
- Pulsed-dye 595nm
- LED polarized light
Pigmented Lesions / LHR - Catherine M. DiGiorgio, Omar A. Ibrahimi, Yakir Levin, Oge C. Onwudiwe
- Q-switched Nd:YAG
- 1064nm 650-microsecond non-ablative laser
- Dual wavelength Alexandrite Nd:YAG
- Patient eye shields: internals with suction/offset handle, externals
Rejuvenation - Shraddha Desai, Arisa E. Ortiz, Woraphong Manuskiatti
- Non-ablative 1927 fractional thulium
- Modular multi-application laser and light platform with hybrid fractional laser, tunable non-ablative (1470nm) and ablative (2940nm) wavelengths
- Temperature controlled RF
- Fractional RF with fully tunable coagulation and ablation
Tattoo - Melanie Palm, Heidi Prather, Rachel N. Pritzker
- Picosecond Nd:YAG 1064nm
- Picosecond workstation with 755nm core wavelength and focus lens array
Director(s) Kachiu C. Lee, MD; Kelly J. Stankiewicz, MD, FAAD
Faculty Shraddha Desai, MD; Catherine M. DiGiorgio, MD; Omar A. Ibrahimi, MD, PhD; Arielle N. Kauvar, MD; Melanie M. Kingsley, MD; Yakir Levin, MD, PhD; Woraphong Manuskiatti, MD; Oge C. Onwudiwe, MD; Arisa E. Ortiz, MD; Melanie Palm, MD; Heidi Prather, MD; Rachel N. Pritzker, MD; Adam J. Wulkan, MD