REGISTRATION INFORMATION COMING SOON!
It’s a great opportunity to learn alongside physicians, clinicians, scientists, and industry professionals who use or are investigating the use of lasers and other energy-based technologies.
- CME Credits/CE Contact Hours Available
- Great Location
- Key Thought Leaders
- Small Intimate Setting
Course topics include: Basic Science of Lasers, Tissue Interactions, Skin Tightening, Hair Removal, Vascular Lesions, Tattoos, Safety Procedures, Injectable Neurotoxins, and more! Hot topics include the latest in fat treatment and RF needling, the use of PDT in cutaneous medicine, as well as fractional high energy picosecond technology for acne scars, pigment and photo damage.
faculty are key ASLMS thought leaders
"I really felt this course was worthwhile, to the point and packed full of information."
"All speakers were excellent. Their passion for helping patients and the audience was heartwarming!"
"Wonderful! Appreciated expert opinion on devices but also that they admitted their own limitations and preferences due to their interests and abilities."
"Speakers were all very knowledgeable and spoke well and comfortably and were available for questions/discussion."
"I don't use lasers, but I recommend them and I wanted to be updated. The course was very helpful."
This course will provide participants with an understanding of lasers and other light energy based technology and their use in clinical aesthetic applications.
This course is designed for physicians, other clinicians, scientists, and individuals in industry who currently use or are investigating use of lasers in their practice. This course is beneficial for anyone who wishes to have a deeper understanding of how lasers work and then apply that knowledge to achieve optimum clinical outcomes.
Minimal background and experience in the field of laser and other light-based technology and their application in health care.
Instructional Content and/or Expected Learning Outcomes
- Be introduced to the basic science of how lasers and other related light energy technologies work.
- Become familiar with the interactions and effects of light based energy on human tissues.
- Be introduced to a cross-section of lasers and other light based energy technologies and their most appropriate aesthetic applications.
- Be introduced to the use of lasers in the treatment of a variety of aesthetic procedures and device applications including; hair removal, vascular lesions, skin tightening, skin rejuvenation, acne scars, port wine stains, irregular pigmentation, nevi, melasma, tattoos, RF needling, non-invasive fat reduction and treatment, and the interactions and complimentary use of light based technology with muscle relaxers and fillers.
- Be provided with best practice patient selection criteria, patient safety procedures, and patient relationship building practices which result in improved patient outcomes.
ACCME Accreditation Statement
The American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, Inc. is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Continuing Medical Education Credit
The American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, Inc. designates this live activity for a maximum of 11.75 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. For more information, see our continuing medical education details as well as credit guidelines and expectations.
CE Contact Hours
This offering by the ASLMS, in conjunction with Professional Medical Education Association, is accredited for 11.5 CE contact hours. Professional Medical Education Association is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider # CEP 12386. Note: Most State Boards of Nursing accept another State Board's approval for granting credits. Check with the Board of Nursing in your state for clarification. Certificates of Attendance will be provided.