REGISTRATION NOW OPEN - VIEW INFORMATION BELOW
It’s a great opportunity to learn alongside physicians, clinicians, scientists, and industry professionals who use or are investigating the use of lasers and other energy-based technologies.
- CME Credits/CE Contact Hours Available (Saturday Course)
- NON-CME Laser Demonstration Session Included (Sunday Session)
- Great Location
- Key Thought Leaders
- Small Intimate Setting
Course topics include: Non-Ablative Rejuvenation, IPL, Microneedling and RF Microneedling, Laser Treatment of Vascular Lesions, Pigmented Lesions, Scars, Tattoos and Ethnic Skin, Laser Hair Removal, Fractional Ablative and Full Field Ablative CO2 and Erbium Resurfacing, Non-Invasive Body Contouring, Fat Reduction, Skin Tightening, Laser Complications and Laser Safety, Combining Lasers and Devices to Enhance Outcomes, and Combining Laser and Energy Sources with Cosmetic Injectables.
faculty are key ASLMS thought leaders
"I really felt this course was worthwhile, to the point and packed full of information."
"All speakers were excellent. Their passion for helping patients and the audience was heartwarming!"
"Wonderful! Appreciated expert opinion on devices but also that they admitted their own limitations and preferences due to their interests and abilities."
"Speakers were all very knowledgeable and spoke well and comfortably and were available for questions/discussion."
"I don't use lasers, but I recommend them and I wanted to be updated. The course was very helpful."
NEW - Registration will include:
- CME Laser Aesthetics Course to be held on Saturday, December 7 at the Sheraton Tucson Hotel and Suites.
- Non-CME Laser Demonstration Session to be held on Sunday, December 8 at Pima Dermatology Clinic. Attendees will have the opportunity to participate in hands-on interaction.
Choose an option below to view the corresponding details for each separate segment:
ASLMS Member* - $1,050
Non-Member* - $1,400
Member Resident/Fellow in training** - $500 (Not a member? Join for FREE before you register!)
Not a member of ASLMS? Don't worry. Non-members who submit a membership application at the time of registration qualify for the member fee!
*Non-Physician or Non-Nurse registrants must be under direct, on-site physician supervision.
- Maximum of 10 seats available. Registrants may be placed on a wait list.
- Registrants must attach a letter, on official letterhead, from the on-site supervising physician for verification
- Maximum of 5 seats available.
- Registrants must attache a letter, on official letterhead, from the program director or Chief of Service for verification.
Pre-registration is required by Friday, November 22, 2019. There will be NO on-site registrations. Seating is limited. If course is at capacity, interested participants will be placed on a wait list.
How to Register
Download and complete the PDF registration form, then email to email@example.com, fax to 715-848-2493 or mail to ASLMS, 2100 Stewart Ave, Wausau, WI 54401. Or, call 715-845-9283 or toll free at 877-258-6028 to register today!
Hotel & Travel
ASLMS has a contracted, reduced rate block with the Sheraton Tucson Hotel and Suites. Attendees are responsible for their own transportation to and from the Sheraton and Pima Dermatology Clinic.
AIRPORT / TRANSPORTATION
The Tucson International Airport (TUS) is conveniently located closest to the Sheraton Tucson Hotel and Suites, which is located at 5151 East Grant Road Tucson, Arizona 85712. Pima Dermatology is located at 5150 E Glenn St, Tucson, AZ 85712.